Monday, April 25, 2011

Sally Hansens Complete Salon Manicure

From left to right: 540 Frutti Petutie,510 I Pink I Can, 520 Shrimply Devine, Dianthus, 470 Purple Pulse


 
I can honestly say that I own more nail polish than I can wear in a year. I've tried a bunch of different brands and this one stands out to me. First of all the applicators really get the job done because the are bigger than a normal sized nail polish brush and I find that it works better. I really love almost all the colors that the have even though I only own mostly pinks there are a lot of other shades that I will eventually buy. My 2 most favorite colors that I own are 520 Shrimply Devine, and 510 I Pink I Can. I love how pigmented these shades are because that means you don't have to use many coats which is really annoying sometimes. I usually use about 2 coats and that builds the color up really well. If you don't have the time to do 2 coats, you can get away with doing only 1 coat with certain colors like the darker ones. The price of these nail polishes are around $8 or$9 at most drugstores or walmart and I think that's a good deal because the colors are beautiful and they are really good quality nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment